Friday, June 02, 2006

Back to building...and surfing


After a few bumps, we've finally come to rest.

For me, building (and surfing) these wooden works of art has always been a labor of love. So I'm psyched to announce the new home for this blog and the "Tree to Sea" Wooden Surfboard Builders Forum. Here people wanting to try and build their own can post questions, see the process (video clips coming soon), get advice and inspiration - all for FREE!. I'll answer any questions I can.

I'm no longer a part of GSb, but be sure to check out the beauties Mikey is building in his new shop at Grain Surfboards. There you can order a custom built board and see some quality craftsmanship. I wish you all the luck in the world Mike!

Had a great little sesh at Welfleet the other day. Surfing alone gives one the chance to worry about "charlie" (sharks). But at least it was warm and sunny.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.